Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Creme Brulee Friendship

Dearest friends,

As you know I love weekends (Who Doesnt?!) and I try to spend them as much as I can with the ones I love (aka my fiancee and my friends).

We were supposed to have an easy weekend this time... without meeting people or going out... maybe just having the usual stroll down to the market square and check the Folk Fair. But weekend are never how you would expect them or think of them during the week... We had a surprise contact with one of our friends and we just had to meet her. Monica is leaving Krakow for Oslo and we settled on meeting her Saturday in one of my fav pubs: AntyCafe (yes... you heard of this place before... I know!).



We started by going out to check the Fair and of course my fiancee had a huge amount of patience while I was browsing around and doing pictures of strangers...


 It was SUCH a nice weather and we were in SUCH a great mood the other day that I was truly in a "happy bumblebee" feeling :)


We HAD to make a pit stop at the cider place in the Folk Fair and my myself some ;) I know that my fiancee and my friends think me weird for liking this drink but I cannot help it! The taste of apple is perfect and it makes me think of the USA and the movie/book "Cider House Rules" and Tobey Maguire ;)



It felt so homey to be at the folk fair and see the trades and the homemade stuff and the handmade little things... I almost wanted to buy the whole fair ;))) but I had my fiancee next to me and when I am with him I do not need anything more ;) (maybe except a bit of cider ;))) )



I tried to make him an offer he would not refuse: "Do you want some smoked cheese?!" But he said "No!" :o I was under shock as I know how much he likes it! :o



P.S. I am quite proud of this Reporter t-shirt! I love the back <3 And my fiancee was kind enough to help me take some pics for posterity :)




As we had some time left before meeting Monica :) we agreed to go on Plac Szczepanski and I suggested to go to a coffee/sweet shop that another of our friends told me about :) I must admit we both left quite impressed as everything we tasted was "just right"!!!


The place is called "Charlotte"and you can find their site HERE or you can find them on FB HERE ;)


Mon - Thu: 07:00 - 00:00
Fri: 07:00 - 01:00
Sat: 09:00 - 01:00
Sun: 09:00 - 22:00


Specialities:
  • Breakfast
  • Lunch
  • Dinner
  • Coffee
  • Drinks
Services:
  • Takes bookings
  • Walk-ins welcome
  • Good for groups or parties
  • Good for children
  • Takeaway
  • Table service
  • Outdoor seating

You can also find here gorgeously tasty homemade bread :) And the best Creme Brulee in town!
We also tried the Lemonade (and it was perfectly done!) and the Latte Coffee (foamy and awesome!)


You can find Charlotte in Krakow - Plac Szczepanski - and in Warsaw - Pl. Zbawiciela (yes! next time we will be in Warsaw it is on our list ;) trust me!)


This is a small picture of the well done creme brulee :) It had the most perfect crust ever! (I tested it with the spoon and it crunched magnificently!)


And look what we bumped into! A mini van with Street Art :) I just love these perfect Saturday moments when all the Universe seems to love you and give good vibes back!!! 


And last (but not least) the necesary and cute picture of my friend and my fiancee :) Reunited!!!
Monica I am waiting to hear from you soon, honey :*

Awesome Saturday - CHECKED! Mission Completed!

**I didnt receive anything for this review, just wanted to share the love!** 

The Happy LadyBug :*

No comments:

Post a Comment