Tuesday, March 17, 2015

An Awesome Date With An Artist

Dearest friends,

I wanted to share with you a beautiful meeting I had last mont h with one of Krakow local artists, and now a friend of mine :) We met via Facebook at Krakow Photo Group and I started following her on her FB Page Beautygrafia. She is both a painter and a photographer and I first knew her as photographer. Her style in taking pictures is very magical and fairy tale like, the colors and textures are soft and smooth and pleasant to the eye. I love her pictures of flowers and raindrops and her shots of Krakow architecture are very delicate.
When I take pictures of architecture I like to make them as sharp as possible, as contrasting as I can... but her style is so soothing and soft... just like velvet :) I would like to see her pictures on an expo but in large size... big enough to frame a wall... just above a huge and comfy couch where I would drink a cup of tea :)
I met first time with Magda face to face in a lovely evening last month. We had a walk around city center and the Wawel Castle and after that I took her to one of my favourite hot choco places :) And of course that was Nowa Prowincja :) You can find them on Facebook here :)

  • Bracka 3-5
  • 31-005 Kraków, Poland
Email:  nowaprowincja@gmail.com
Mon - Sun: 08:00 - 00:00
You can sit outside if the weather is nice :) Or inside if it is chilli ;) They also have nice plates for breakfast  and the pastries are always fresh and delicious - especially the pies/tarts, I am not fond of the croissants but those are good as well so feel free to try them!
The music and atmosphere there is always bohemian and I actually heard Zaz here a couple of times! And not just one piece but rather the whole CD! I was in awe! The place has (kinda) 3 floor... If you count the upper sittings, the entrance + bar area, the "downstairs" place with the huge blackboard where you can draw and write :)
I know that you will find it odd but you can have your hot choco here with whipped cream :) Fresh and creamy. And the hot choco is great and tastes like it is made out of real choco, my friends!!! It is a treat and you need to be prepared for it - do not eat a few hours before you will try this awesomeness ;)
I sincerely ate it all! <3
And loved every bit of it, like a small child ;)))
Well... What can I say?! It was a lovely night spent with a lovely lady and I encourage you to try Nowa Prowincja next time you are in town ;) And you can check Beautygraphia anytime! You can order paintings, photo sessions and artsy stuff after you get in contact with delicate Marta :)

P.S. Here is a bit more about Marta:
Polish artist Marta Maria Jamróz studied at the Academy of Fine Arts in Krakow in the three studios:
- easel painting (professor Adam Wsiolkowski),
-mural painting and stained glass (professor Roman …
Polish artist Marta Maria Jamróz studied at the Academy of Fine Arts in Krakow in the three studios:
- easel painting (professor Adam Wsiolkowski),
-mural painting and stained glass (professor Roman Laciak),
-ceramic art (professor Czeslaw Dzwigaj).
She is also an artist in glamour photography, a Cultural RESEARCHER, an ACTIVIST for promoting Polish culture abroad, a member of the Society of Enthusiasts of Krakow’s History and architecture. She also supports the Greenpeace organisation.
You can also buy things HERE :) or commission her for a work ;)

**I did this post out of love and I was not payed to advertise :) I see things I like and I show them to the world to see and to try and make your own opinion ;) **

Yours truly,
The Artsy LadyBug

No comments:

Post a Comment